Opportunity and Belonging Committee
The Opportunity and Belonging Committee of the College of Pharmacy works to provide access and empowerment for our students, faculty, and staff to promote excellence in practice, education, and research. We aim to cultivate a culture of acceptance and support within our college and the communities we serve.
- Make recommendations to the faculty and the dean regarding college goals for opportunity and belonging as well as methods to achieve those goals.
- Interface with other college and university groups to identify and implement strategies that can sustain progress toward enhanced opportunity and belonging
- Make recommendations to academic committees on graduation competencies and curricular content related to opportunity and belonging
- Develop a continuous quality improvement plan for monitoring implemented strategies
- Recommend strategies for disseminating information about opportunity and belonging to faculty, students, staff, and the broader community