2018 STAFF EXCELLENCE & MERIT AWARDS NOMINATION
The faculty, staff and students of the College of Pharmacy, on behalf of the College of Pharmacy Advisory Council, annually recognize up to ten classified staff members for their dedication, service, and outstanding job performance. Both administrative and research classified staff are eligible for nomination, based on the criteria listed below.
Award recipients will receive one of the following:
- $1,500 cash award (4 Excellence awards)
- Two Months of F-15 parking and two 2018 UT football tickets, game TBD (6 Merit awards)
All award nominees must have a sustained and significant impact on the college through:
- Outstanding dedication
- Conscientious performance
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to foster collaboration, cooperation, and communication
Eligibility for selection:
- The nominee must be a classified staff member
- The nominee must be appointed to a benefits eligible position (50% or more)
- The nominee must have been employed prior to 2016 for the cash award and prior to 2017 for the parking/tickets award
- Excellence award recipients for 2016 & 2017 are ineligible for the cash award
- Merit award recipients for 2017 are ineligible for this year’s F-15 parking/tickets award
How to nominate a staff member for an award:
Please complete the award nomination form.
Award recipients are reviewed and selected by 3-4 faculty members and the Assistant Dean for Administration.
Nominations must be submitted to Debra Madden by Monday, July 23, 2018.
All nominations will remain confidential.
2017 Excellence Award Recipients (Cash Award)
2017 Merit Award Recipients (Parking/Football Tickets Award)
2017 Staff Newcomer
2017 Spirit of Texas