National Institute of Health (NIH) Research Performance Progress Report (RPPR) Help
If you have a publication that is marked In Process or Noncompliant under Public Access Compliance:
1. Sign in to NCBI
Click on eRACommons button to use your Commons username/password
2. Click on MyNCBI at the top right of the page
3. Find My Bibliography
4. Click “Edit Status” to activate the pop-up wizard
5. Select one of the 4 options that applies to you
- Begin submission in the NIHMS.
- This citation has been submitted.
- Arrangements have been made for a publisher on this list to send the final published article directly to PubMed Central.
- This citation does not need to be submitted under NIH Public Access because:
- Publication was not peer reviewed.
- Publication was accepted for publication before April 7, 2008.
- Publication was written in a script other than Latin (e.g., Russian, Japanese).
- Publication was not directly supported by NIH funds active in FY08 or beyond.
6. Click Save & Close
7. This information will be available instantaneously in Commons
To import recent publications to sync with eRA Commons:
- Perform a search for your name
- Check the boxes of the citations you want to add
- Click on the arrow next to Send To at the top right of the page beneath the grey area
- Select My Bibliography
- Click on the button Add To My Bibliography
- These will automatically pull into Commons