- You must be officially enrolled in the College of Pharmacy.
- You must be registered for pharmacy courses during the semester in which the award is made.
- You must be in the process of completing at least the second semester of the first professional year at the time of submitting an application.
- Visit this page for a complete list of scholarship endowments.
Note: There are some merit-based scholarships awarded to incoming P1 students at the discretion of the deans.
You must complete two forms:
- The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is available online or at the University’s Office of Student Financial Services located in the Student Services Building, 3rd floor.
The FAFSA is due March 31 for the following academic year. However, students can complete the form at any time.
- The College of Pharmacy Scholarship Application is available beginning December of each year on the College of Pharmacy web site and must be submitted electronically.
The deadline for this application is April 1 for the following academic year.
Please note, the following scholarships have specific qualifying criteria:
Generations Club (pdf)
For questions on the application process, please contact David Ocean in the Student Affairs Office (PHR 5.112).
- College of Pharmacy Financial Aid Committee selects scholarship recipients and all decisions are final.
- Selection may be based on financial need, academic achievement, extracurricular activities, and/or other criteria.
- Several factors are taken into consideration including, but not limited to, the following: anticipated graduation date, academic achievement, the personal statement, involvement in student organizations within the college and/or university, employment, estimated income and expenses, and unmet need as determined by the Office of Student Financial Services.
- Recipients are notified of selection during the summer months.
- Scholarships are awarded once a year, though actual disbursements may be divided equally between the fall and spring semester.
- Disbursements are made after the 12th class day of the semester.
- You will be required to write a thank you letter to the endowment representative, failure to do so will result in your funds being held.