To Our Distinguished Alumni,
This August, the College of Pharmacy will welcome over 100 students who make up the Class of 2027 at the annual White Coat Ceremony. This event marks the beginning of their professional journey to becoming premier pharmacists and health care providers. This year, you can make this milestone even more special by sponsoring a student’s first white coat.
Your gift of $60 or more will help purchase one or more white coats for incoming students. Becoming a sponsor is an exciting and rewarding way for Texas Pharmacy alumni to make a personal connection with the entering students and future fellow alums.
As a sponsor, you will also have the opportunity to include a note of congratulations and well-wishes in the pocket of a student's white coat. We will randomly assign the sponsorships.
To Sponsor a White Coat:
- Make your gift online. Each sponsorship is $60 and covers the cost of one white coat. If you choose, you may sponsor more than one white coat:
- Sponsor 1 white coat for $60
- Sponsor 2 white coats for $120
- Sponsor 5 white coats for $300
- Sponsor 10 white coats for $600
- You will receive the link to the Alumni White Coat Note Form 1-2 weeks after you make your gift.
- The deadline to sponsor a white coat is Friday, July 14, 2023.
Thank you for supporting the College of Pharmacy Class of 2027—Hook 'Em Horns!