The UT College of Pharmacy can most effectively achieve its mission of providing an exemplary pharmacy education with your financial support. Gifts from alumni and friends are critical to ensuring we continue to provide an outstanding pharmacy education to produce the finest pharmacists, researchers, educators and leaders in the industry.
Thank you for your interest in supporting our program!
Ways to Give
Gifts to the College of Pharmacy are tax-deductible, and there are many ways you may make your contribution.
Give to the UT College of Pharmacy Area of Greatest Need fund or search for a specific program or endowment that is most meaningful to you.
Give by Mail
Mail a check made payable to The University of Texas at Austin to the address listed below. Please note your gift’s designation to the UT College of Pharmacy in the memo line. Download a gift form.
Mail all checks and documentation in support of the UT College of Pharmacy to:
P.O. Box 7458
Austin, TX 78713
Via UPS, FedEx or other courier:
2901 North IH-35
Austin, TX 78722
Give by Phone
Types of Gifts
Maximize your support and minimize taxes through gifts of IRA distributions, retirement plan assets or life insurance.
Endowments are gifts that keep on giving. They provide perpetual support for the College and our students and are an investment in the future of pharmacy education. Your gift is invested—never spent—and the original gift amount is protected while distributions support the endowment’s purpose.
The current minimum funding levels to establish an endowment at The University of Texas at Austin are:
- Chair: $2 million
- Professorship: $500,000
- Endowed Presidential Graduate Fellowship: $250,000
- Faculty Fellowship: $250,000
- Graduate Fellowship: $100,000
- Endowed Excellence Funds: $25,000
You can also support one of the following established endowments:
- Pharmacy Administration Graduate Student Endowment
Provide financial support for graduate students enrolled in Pharmacy Administration.
- Pharmacy Alumni Association Endowed Scholarship
Help students with financial needs succeed professionally and academically.
- Pharmacy Student Professional Development Endowment
Support student travel to pharmacy meetings and conferences across the country.
- Endowment for Excellence in Psychiatric Pharmacy and Clinical Neuroscience
Programmatic support and work in Psychiatric Pharmacy and Clinical Neuroscience.
- Lynn and Jeanette Crismon Endowed Excellence Fund
Honor former Dean M. Lynn Crismon and support Psychiatric Pharmacy.
- Celyna Delgado Endowed Presidential Scholarship
Honor Dr. Celyna Delgado and support students from underserved communities.
Leave a legacy of generosity with gifts that can help meet your financial and philanthropic goals.
Gifts of appreciated securities are easy to make and provide great tax benefits.
Your donation can make double—possibly even triple—the impact if your employer offers a matching gift program. Some employers will even match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses. Search for your employer to see if your company participates. If they do, request their matching gift form. Include the signed, completed form with your gift and we’ll take care of the rest.
The College of Pharmacy is proud to have such strong connections to its business partners, including corporations, small businesses, foundations and associations. We recognize that a large part of the excellent education we offer includes providing experiential experiences and professional development opportunities to our students. To this end, we rely on our business partners to provide financial and in-kind support to make these opportunities possible.
There are many ways companies choose to support the UT College of Pharmacy:
- Providing scholarship support to offset the financial burdens our students experience is a fantastic way to support students. You may set up a pass-through scholarship or endowment in your company’s name to support students.
- Sponsoring a student organization activity or initiative is a great way to support our pharmacy student professional development and connect with our student leaders. These functions include Project Collaborate, professional speakers, New Student Orientation and award banquets.
- Offering opportunities to apply for grants to fund activities and scholarships.
Interested in one of these opportunities or have other ideas for ways your business could partner with the College of Pharmacy? Please do not hesitate to contact our Development team.
Your work is the foundation of everything we do on campus. Build on it with an easy payroll deduction.