What Starts Here Changes The World
At The University of Texas at Austin, the Division of Pharmacology and Toxicology’s Ph.D. Program in the Pharmaceutical Sciences offers emphasis in the areas of Environmental and Molecular Mechanisms of Health and Disease, Toxicology/Cancer, and Pharmacology/Neuropharmacology. Some of the highlights of our program include:
- An outstanding, award-winning faculty who are well funded by NIH and other federal and non-federal grants
- Cutting-edge research takes place in state-of-the-art research facilities
- A collaborative learning environment that fosters interdisciplinary training and research
- Students are prepared for careers in academia, pharmaceutical and biotechnological industries, and other diverse career paths
- Each student’s program of study is customized according to research interests
Please consult the Pharmacology and Toxicology Guide to Graduate Study handbook for additional information regarding admissions, degree progression, and important forms.