The College of Pharmacy Alumni Association works uniquely for and on behalf of 11,300+ pharmacy graduates to strengthen the alumni network, provide engagement opportunities, promote and support the College of Pharmacy, and recognize achievements.
The College of Pharmacy Alumni Association works uniquely for and on behalf of pharmacy graduates. The purpose of the Alumni Association is to:
- Strengthen the College of Pharmacy alumni network and provide opportunities for alumni engagement through university events, professional development activities and philanthropy
- Promote and support the College of Pharmacy
- Recognize achievements of students, faculty and graduates of the College of Pharmacy
- Provide programmatic support for College of Pharmacy students
The Executive Council is the governing body of the College of Pharmacy Alumni Association.
It includes the president, president-elect, secretary-treasurer, immediate past president, at least one at-large representative elected by the membership, and regional representatives from Austin, San Antonio, Dallas/Fort Worth, the Rio Grande Valley, Greater Houston and West Texas.
Executive Council members agree to:
- Serve as ambassadors of the College of Pharmacy to fellow alumni, current and prospective students, colleagues, friends and the general public;
- Collaborate with College of Pharmacy administrators, faculty and students on policies and programs that impact alumni;
- Participate actively in Executive Council discussions and initiatives;
- Attend the spring and fall Executive Council meetings and participate in additional meetings by telephone or video conferencing as needed;
- Give at a personally meaningful level to the College of Pharmacy.
Application for membership on the Executive Council is open to all alumni of the College of Pharmacy. If you are interested in applying for a position, please contact the Alumni Relations office.
UPDATE: Lifetime Members
We have restructured the Alumni Association and moved away from the membership system.
Existing Lifetime Members will receive free admission to the annual Homecoming Tailgate in perpetuity, in addition to the original benefits listed below. If you have questions about your Lifetime Membership status, please contact the Alumni Relations office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lifetime Membership benefits include:
- Invitations to regional alumni events
- Knowing you are supporting student programs and events such as regional alumni events, New Student Orientation and Homecoming Weekend
- Ensuring you are updated on the latest alumni news and events
Alumni Association Endowed Scholarship
Help students with financial need succeed professionally and academically by supporting the Pharmacy Alumni Association Endowed Scholarship.