The College of Pharmacy Alumni Association works uniquely for and on behalf of 9,000+ pharmacy graduates to strengthen the alumni network, provide engagement opportunities, promote and support the College of Pharmacy, and recognize achievements.
The College of Pharmacy Alumni Association works uniquely for and on behalf of pharmacy graduates. The purpose of the Alumni Association is to:
- To promote and support The University of Texas at Austin and the College of Pharmacy.
- To recognize achievements of students, faculty, and graduates of the College of Pharmacy.
- To provide programmatic support for College of Pharmacy students, faculty, and programming.
- To strengthen the alumni network and provide opportunities for strong alumni participation and engagement through university events and professional development.
The Executive Council is the governing body of the College of Pharmacy Alumni Association.
It includes the president, president-elect, secretary-treasurer, immediate past president, at least one at-large representative elected by the membership, and regional representatives from Austin, San Antonio, Dallas/Fort Worth, the Rio Grande Valley, Greater Houston and West Texas.
Executive Council members agree to:
- Serve as ambassadors of the College of Pharmacy to fellow alumni, current and prospective students, colleagues, friends and the general public;
- Collaborate with College of Pharmacy administrators, faculty and students on policies and programs that impact alumni;
- Participate actively in Executive Council discussions and initiatives;
- Attend the spring and fall Executive Council meetings and participate in additional meetings by telephone or video conferencing as needed;
- Give at a personally meaningful level to the College of Pharmacy.