With the vision of dynamically optimizing the student experience, the Office of Student Affairs provides a variety of opportunities and services to support admissions and academic advising, along with enhancing students’ character, community, and career-readiness.
About Student Affairs
The College of Pharmacy student organizations provide opportunities to participate in student governance, professional pharmacy fraternities, a number of specialty groups, and more.
Professional Pharmacy Associations:
- American Association of Psychiatric Pharmacists
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy (UT Student Chapter)
- Asian Pharmacy Students Association
- Christian Pharmacists Fellowship International
- Graduate Student Assembly
- Hispanic Association of Pharmacists
- International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (UT-ISPOR)
- Kappa Epsilon
- Longhorn Pre-Pharmacy Association
- National Community Pharmacists Association
- Pharmacy Council
- Pharmacy Graduate Students Association
- Phi Delta Chi
- Phi Lambda Sigma
- Rho Chi
- San Antonio Student Pharmacists Association
- Student National Pharmaceutical Association
- Student Society of Health-System Pharmacists (UT-SSHP)
Director of Admissions & Student Services
Senior Student Program Coordinator
The College of Pharmacy conducts several events during the year to assist students with finding practice opportunities. The Career Services team hosts P1 internship interviews, P4 career interviews, a Career Fair, and a Residency showcase.
Administrative Program Coordinator
The College of Pharmacy requires students to be in 100% compliance with requirements including showing proof of vaccinations, being CPR certified at the start of the P1 year, and completing e-learning modules.