With the vision of dynamically optimizing the student experience, the Office of Student Affairs provides a variety of opportunities and services to support admissions and academic advising, along with enhancing students’ character, community, and career-readiness.
About Student Affairs
The College of Pharmacy student organizations provide opportunities to participate in student governance, professional pharmacy fraternities, a number of specialty groups, and more.
Student Governance Organizations:
- Pharmacy Council
- Graduate Student Assembly (GSA)
Professional Pharmacy Fraternities:
- Kappa Epsilon
- Phi Delta Chi
- Phi Lambda Sigma
- Rho Chi
Other College-Sponsored Student Organizations:
- Asian Pharmacy Students Association
- Hispanic Association of Pharmacists
- National Community Pharmacists Association
- Pharmacy Graduate Students Association
- San Antonio Student Pharmacists Association
- Student National Pharmaceutical Association
- UT International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (UT-ISPOR)
- UT Student Chapter of the American College of Clinical Pharmacy
- UT Student Society of Health-System Pharmacists
Registered Student Organizations:
- Christian Pharmacists Fellowship International
- Longhorn Pre-Pharmacy Association (Austin)
Director of Admissions & Student Services
Senior Student Program Coordinator
The College of Pharmacy conducts several events during the year to assist students with finding practice opportunities. The Career Services team hosts P1 internship interviews, P4 career interviews, a Career Fair, and a Residency showcase.
Administrative Program Coordinator
The College of Pharmacy requires students to be in 100% compliance with requirements including showing proof of vaccinations, being CPR certified at the start of the P1 year, and completing e-learning modules.